COVID 19 Update 24th March 2019
We are immediately reducing our work to Emergency Care Only
The current stay at home advice is ongoing, therefore we are putting these plans in place for the next 4 weeks but will reassess as government advice changes
Please ensure you closely follow the current government advice at https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
To ensure your safety and that of our staff while enabling us to continue to care for your pet we would request that you take the following steps.
1. Do not visit the practice if your household is currently self-isolating.
2. If your pet is attending an appointment at the practice, he/she can only be accompanied by one person.
3. If the pet is from a self-isolating household please make our team aware of this to ensure they can take the appropriate precautions and ensure that the pet is brought to us by a third party e.g. friend, neighbour etc who is not self-isolating.
4. When you visit us please be aware visiting your vets, please use hand sanitiser and wash your hands where possible when you arrive and leave the practice.
5. While you are in the practice please try to maintain a safe distance from people while waiting in reception for your appointment and please limit all physical contact.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Please click on the links below to see the opening hours for or to telephone each branch ...
We provide 24 hours 7 days a week emergency service. If you have an emergency please call us on 01656 653918 to speak to our emergency out of hours team.
Ty ArcBrackla ParkBridgendMid GlamorganCF31 2BF01656 653918
T: 01656 653918