COVID 19 Update 23 September 2021
Thank you for your co-operation as we learn to work safety under new guidelines. For client and staff safety we ask the following;
- If you have COVID symptoms (cough, high temperature, lost of taste/smell) please do not attend the surgery
- Only one person from a household to attend the surgery
- All consultations and medication collections STRICTLY by appointment only
- Maintain 2m social distancing whilst at the surgery. This may mean we ask to to wait outside if the waiting room is busy and we ask you to keep back from the reception desk.
- Repeat medications; please order on line or over the phone, we will call you when they are ready and arrange phone payment and a collection time. This process can take 3 days.
- Routine neutering; please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you with surgery dates at our Port Talbot and Pontyclun branches.
- Our phones are still extremely busy, please be patient if you struggle to get through.
- Masks must be worn by everyone 11 and over entering the building.
- Due to Covid restrictions we are not currently holding our Saturday Morning open clinics but we are still available for emergencies
- Home visits are not currently provided due to Covid restrictions.